About the Program
We all want to improve, but where do we find the time? No matter how hard we try, the whirlwind of our day-to-day work invariably seems to fill our day, week, month, and year. Have no fear!
In this interactive presentation, we will discuss ways to:
- Make time for what’s “important”, not just what’s “urgent”
- Assess our organization and find areas of improvement and “quick wins”
- Move from “hey, we should improve this” to making substantial progress
- Change behaviors and form new habits
- Ensure improvements “stick” and we don’t go back to “how we’ve always done it”
Key Takeaways for Attendees
- Tools for designing a long-term improvement plan
- Techniques for identifying improvements
- Template for capturing improvement efforts
About the Speaker
Erika Flora, PMP, CSM, ITIL Expert Erika is a Senior Advisor and Principal with BEYOND20. For more than 15 years, Erika has worked with global IT organizations to improve how they work. She is ITIL Expert certified and holds a number of other IT “best practice” certifications. Erika has a Masters Degree in Microbiology from the University of Florida (go gators!) and is a skilled blogger, presenter, and the author of the guidebook, “Demystifying Agile, Scrum, and IT Service Management.”
12:00 Noon to 12:30 PM – Lunch and Networking
12:30 PM to 1:50 PM – Program
1:50 PM to 2:00 PM – Survey, Prize Drawing
2:00 PM – Meeting Ends
About the Location
1401 I Street Suite 400 NW Washington D.C.
Closest Metro: Metro Center (Red Line)
Public Parking available nearby for a fee.