Don’t miss out on HDI’s most exciting training opportunity of the year!
The HDI Training Experience, July 23-27 in Philadelphia, PA—home of the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall & the Vince Lombardi trophy!
If you want to excel in your career and take your organization to the next level, now is the time! Join service and support professionals—just like you—for a training experience unlike any other.
What you’ll gain by attending the HDI Training Experience:
- An intimate learning environment tailored to service and support analysts, managers, and directors.
- A curriculum that matters to you covering topics such as KCS, Metrics, Coaching Skills and so much more.
- Courses facilitated by industry all-stars like Jeff Rumburg, Beth Haggett, Randy Celaya, Mia Melanson, to name just a few.
- A rare opportunity to meet with approachable expert instructors during each session.
- And early bird, bundle and group packages available with huge savings!
Your role is invaluable to your organization. Service and support professionals, like you, provide information, knowledge and solutions for your customers. Now more than ever, it is imperative that you deliver the highest quality customer care with every interaction.
So what’s the key to staying on top of your game and ahead of the competition?
HDI TRAINING EXPERIENCE 2018
Give your career a boost! Reserve your spot early and SAVE
Early Bird Deadline – Register by May 27 to save $100
Group Discounts Available by calling
Tiffany Vaughn: 704.246.8696